Sunday, March 9, 2014

OOTD

      So today's OOTD is my go to. Whenever I don't know what to wear and I don't have any inspiration I wear this. As I said before, I love my grunge but funny enough this outfit isn't very grungy. 


     


     So as you can see, this outfit is simple yet chic! I'm just wearing a plain v-neck shirt with a red flannel on top and my faux leather jacket. Since it was still pretty cold I put on a scarf for added warmth. I also wore my Topshop Jamie jeans, (they fit so well and its not restricting which is what I look for in jeans, in other words, I LOVE THEM). My everyday shoes at the moment are these heeled booties from Target, (they have cutouts but I was wearing black socks so you can't see it properly).

     Hope you enjoy these posts! Please comment or reach out to me on Twitter, and if you have a blogspot of your own please comment down below! I would love to follow y'all!!



No comments:

Post a Comment