Monday, March 3, 2014

OOTD

     I didn't realize that I would be so sh*t at posting at a regular schedule, but life happens so here I am coming at you with a long overdue post. Forgive me, please!

     I believe this is my first OOTD of the year so here we go. First thing you should know about me: my style changes everyday. Somedays I want to be polished at preppy and other days I don't put any effort and go for the hype look. But today, I stuck to what I've been loving: grunge. I've been into this trend ever since the beginning of the 90's grunge comeback and I haven't let it go since. I consider this to be my signature style, I mean I've always loved it and the era it comes from. And if you aren't familiar with grunge, the best way I can explain it is a cute girly twist on goth, if that makes sense... 


     Moving on to the actual outfit though (finally). I wore an oversized grey shirt saying, "SERVANT" with an oversized, plaid, flannel shirt. I paired it with black thigh high socks and black lace-up booties (not pictured). I also have here a small black backpack. 


     I know what you're thinking, I'm a horrible model, I know my life is hard.

     Stay tuned for more though!


No comments:

Post a Comment