Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Current Wishlist

Hey there! So me being a broke jobless college student I have to cut down on the shopping I do, unfortunately. There have been a few things that I've been wanting for the longest time but it gets expensive, like really expensive.. So I thought that maybe I could just post my current wish list here to somehow motivate me I guess...?
Jeffrey Campbell - Coltrane
Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane - Can't go wrong with a chunky boot! Plus, the cutout trend is everywhere!
Jeffrey Campbell Everly - Yet another cutout boot, less chunky but still a major want!

The Iconic Timberlands - Everyone and their moms have a pair of timbs and I've literally wanted these since I was 12. And yes, I clearly have an obsession with expensive black boots.


Asos Knee Length Overcoat - I've been wanting a camel coloured coat for a while now especially since it gets pretty cold here.

Tell me what's on your current wishlist! I'd love to know  




No comments:

Post a Comment